I went to this place on St Patrick’s Day and I ordered a hot chocolate. After I payed for it and everything I waited a minute to let it cool down. Then shortly after I took a sip. It was scolding hot and I burnt my tongue then I spat it out I looked at the guy and he didn’t say anything. One day later and it is still extremely sore and I’ve tried to suck on ice but nothing works. My 6 year old sister got hers before me and only took a sip after I burnt myself and her tongue is still sore too. I am never going back.